WE ARE OPEN AND CONSULTING :
at Grosvenor Street General Practice Saturday and Sunday
• The Front Door of both of our Grosvenor & Collins Street General Practices will be locked. Please call Reception on : 62 241944 (Grosvenor Street) upon arrival / 62 233355 (Collins Street) upon arrival.
•All Patients will be screened before entering for symptoms of COVID 19 and you will be asked to verify that you have not been to any of the recently mentioned Tasmanian exposure sites.
• You will need to register your attendance through the Check in TAS App.
• Everybody attending the Practices needs to wear a mask at all times.
• You will be required to hand sanitise.
• Our Practices will need to strictly adhere to our Covid Safety Plans. Therefore a limited amount of Patients and Staff will be allowed in the Practices at one time. There will be times our Staff will ask you to wait outside, in your car until the doctor calls you in for your consultation. We ask you to understand the reasons for this and please be patient with our staff. Please help us in governing this situation by only bringing one support person to your appointment.
• Please book telehealth appointments where able.
• We will be monitor the evolving situation on http://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/…/covid-19….
• We encourage all eligible patients to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Patients who have been at a high-risk area or premises at the dates and times listed – especially in the northern suburbs – please isolate immediately and call the Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738 for advice.
• We encourage anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms, even mild, to get tested for COVID-19 especially if they live in the northern suburbs of Hobart.
• Any patients with any COVID-19 symptoms need to arrange testing by calling the Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738.
• A list of testing clinics can be found on the Coronavirus Tasmania website.